MN ASAP is coordinated by the Community of St. Martin, an ecumenical Christian faith community based in Minneapolis.
MN ASAP Steering Committee
(Members of the Community of St. Martin)
- MN ASAP Founder: Jack Neslon-Pallmeyer: Author of thirteen books, Professor at the University of St. Thomas
- Babs Pilling: International Student Adviser and Counselor
- David Moseman: MD, MPH, FACP, a retired internist and geriatrician
- Russ Green: Scientist, small business owner.
- Winston Cavert: Infectious Disease Researcher
- Sara Nelson-Pallmeyer: Director at Minnesota Food Share, Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches.
- Dave Gagne: Community Development
- Andrea Sorum
- Joe Kling
MN ASAP Director
- Nathan J. Ness: Director with Minnesota Arms Spending Alternatives Project (MN ASAP). He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Minnesota. He has been an organizer in various arenas since 2000
Intern Supervisor / Communications Coordinator / Organizer
- Candice Quinn:
- Contact Candice Quinn at email@example.com