MN ASAP is coordinated by the Community of St. Martin, an ecumenical Christian faith community based in Minneapolis.
MN ASAP Steering Committee
(Most are Members of the Community of St. Martin)
- Jack Neslon-Pallmeyer, MN ASAP Founder, author of thirteen books, Professor at the University of St. Thomas
- Babs Pilling: International Student Adviser and Counselor
- David Moseman: MD, MPH, FACP, a retired internist and geriatrician
- Russ Green: Scientist, small business owner.
- Winston Cavert: Infectious Disease Researcher
- Sara Nelson-Pallmeyer: Director at Minnesota Food Share, Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches.
- Dave Gagne: Community Development
- Joe Kling
- Nathan J. Ness: MN ASAP adviser / former MN ASAP Director / contract organizer.
- Bill Urbanski: Former teacher
Contact MN ASAP at email@example.com, or by phone at 651-262-7058.
Andrea Sorum: Andrea is a graduate of Concordia College, Moorhead, and the University of St. Thomas, Saint Paul. She is a musician, mom of two boys, and a peace and environmental activist.
Elizabeth Behr: Graphic Design for Social Change
Nathan Michielson: Student Organizer at the University of Minnesota
Veteran Rory Fanning writes a compelling critique of the cheap thank yous offered to veterans ...
Andrew Bacevich describes the disastrous consequences of U.S. militarism and U.S. foreign policies ...
Calendar of Events