MN ASAP is coordinated by the Community of St. Martin, an ecumenical Christian faith community based in Minneapolis.
MN ASAP Steering Committee
(Most are Members of the Community of St. Martin)
- Jack Neslon-Pallmeyer, MN ASAP Founder, author of thirteen books, Professor at the University of St. Thomas
- Babs Pilling: International Student Adviser and Counselor
- David Moseman: MD, MPH, FACP, a retired internist and geriatrician
- Russ Green: Scientist, small business owner.
- Winston Cavert: Infectious Disease Researcher
- Sara Nelson-Pallmeyer: Director at Minnesota Food Share, Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches.
- Dave Gagne: Community Development
- Joe Kling
- Nathan J. Ness: MN ASAP adviser / former MN ASAP Director / contract organizer.
- Bill Urbanski: Former teacher
Contact MN ASAP at email@example.com, by phone at 612-338-1230.
Director of Communications and Campus Outreach
Candice Quinn: Candice has a PhD in History and an MA in Communications from Marquette University. She has published several articles in academic and popular publications, worked as a teaching and research assistant and interned with WNBC. Candice has been with MN ASAP since 2012.
Contact Candice at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (cell) 612-817-2466