MN ASAP is coordinated by the Community of St. Martin, an ecumenical Christian faith community based in Minneapolis.
MN ASAP Steering Committee
(Most are Members of the Community of St. Martin)
- Jack Neslon-Pallmeyer, MN ASAP Founder, author of thirteen books, Professor at the University of St. Thomas
- Babs Pilling: International Student Adviser and Counselor
- David Moseman: MD, MPH, FACP, a retired internist and geriatrician
- Russ Green: Scientist, small business owner.
- Winston Cavert: Infectious Disease Researcher
- Sara Nelson-Pallmeyer: Director at Minnesota Food Share, Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches.
- Dave Gagne: Community Development
- Joe Kling
- Nathan J. Ness: MN ASAP adviser / former MN ASAP Director / contract organizer.
- Bill Urbanski: Former teacher
Contact MN ASAP at email@example.com, or by phone at 651-262-7058.
Elizabeth Behr: Graphic Design for Social Change
Nathan Michielson: Student Organizer at the University of Minnesota
Jimmy Carter mentions the military budget during a talk at the Nobel Peace Prize Forum sponsored by Augsburg College in Minneapolis, March 6, 2015, saying that the country is preparing, with President Obama's approval, to spend a trillion dollars on defense. And, during the Question and Answer period afterward, he noted that the reason we weren't focusing on solving social problems is we give so much money to the military ...
Calendar of Events